I only exercise once a day at the moment. I didn't exercise at all before Fabulous. I do the 1 minute workout every morning. I've found it to be most beneficial for me because I was a couch potato and this short workout is easy to commit to.
I do exercise for about 1 hour every day and I feel so relaxed when I do it. I do cardio which is beneficial for my health and I like it too. Sometimes I jumped and this makes me feel so happy. I like to smile when I am doing exercise.
I exercise once a day in the morning, at least 30-45 minutes. I do cardio in the weekends while I do whole body workouts in the weekdays. Unfortunately, I dont do the Fabulous regime
It depends, sometimes it’s just a 40 min walk around the house or it can be more than an hour walks in the neighborhood. If I’m feeling motivated, i do some core work.
Currently I’m working out for 10 mins a day once but hoping to increase this soon. I am using my own apps and some YouTube videos to do so.
Minimum once per day – every morning. 🙂 5-min walk, then I follow the Sun Salutations Yoga routine, then the 7-min exercise routine, then cool down with yoga again. 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?