That being said, I resort to the old Taoist saying, “Act without acting on, work without working at”. Instead, find joy in the activity. Besides, if it gets hard, ask your wife for support! Congratulations and best wishes!
Exercise is the way I know I’m taking care of myself and not headed into a dark place. Weight gets harder and harder to lose and injuries get more and more common. I exercise because it keeps me sane and motivated and optimistic about my future. My fitness lets me do things I love, like hiking and biking and dancing and scuba diving and exploring new places on foot. Exercise helps me feel confident in every area of my life. I still struggle with getting as much as I should from time to time, so don’t be too hard on yourself.
I know how vital exercise is to my health and well-being, so I have made it a priority to incorporate it into my every day life because I want the best for myself. 🥰
hope that helps. thanks for being vulnerable.
When I did strength training, I liked the feeling of getting stronger each session or noticing another changing muscle/body part, we were spotting them on each other with my SO and that was fun. Also at the end of working out I spent some time in the gym sauna and left with feeling strong, proud and relaxed.
Also really awesome side effect. If you build up your core, meaning lower back and abs, you will notice a marked improvement in balance and stability. If you were clumbsy before you won't be after and even when you do fall you will have more control, ex like when snowboarding or something.
Lastly, stretch. Stretching should take almost as long as your workout itself. Do this after your workout. You will feel better trust me and you won't be as sore.
I practice exercices because I want to feel good in my body then I will feel good in my mind too. I discovered few months ago I had a disease and I want to fight back to win the battle and prove to my body I can overcome it. Thanks for reading.
Keep exercising! You are doing a good job.
I’ve chosen to exercise with someone like my husband, work friends or a trainer. Helps keep me honest!!
I also want to build better relationships with people on my team.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?