read my favorite book
call my close people
go for a walk
take a hot shower
sing many favorite songs (karaoke)
dance a little bit
go to bed early ;>
I don’t waste my time watching a movie or playing games just to feel better. That was an addiction I quit long time ago, and I feel much better without them.
Sometimes I talk it out with my wife. In the beginning it was hard to have a conversation with her. I looked for the inner reasons and fixed the problem. Now we talk about everything and anything, and that makes me feel refreshed.
I drink vitamins and protein shakes and water and green tea to keep me going through the day and combined it with a good workout, you’ve got yourself an energy bomb for a whole day! You are motivated, you happy, you moving and doing things with a smile! :))))
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?