read my favorite book
call my close people
go for a walk
take a hot shower
sing many favorite songs (karaoke)
dance a little bit
go to bed early ;>
I don’t waste my time watching a movie or playing games just to feel better. That was an addiction I quit long time ago, and I feel much better without them.
Sometimes I talk it out with my wife. In the beginning it was hard to have a conversation with her. I looked for the inner reasons and fixed the problem. Now we talk about everything and anything, and that makes me feel refreshed.
I drink vitamins and protein shakes and water and green tea to keep me going through the day and combined it with a good workout, you’ve got yourself an energy bomb for a whole day! You are motivated, you happy, you moving and doing things with a smile! :))))
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?