read my favorite book
call my close people
go for a walk
take a hot shower
sing many favorite songs (karaoke)
dance a little bit
go to bed early ;>
I don’t waste my time watching a movie or playing games just to feel better. That was an addiction I quit long time ago, and I feel much better without them.
Sometimes I talk it out with my wife. In the beginning it was hard to have a conversation with her. I looked for the inner reasons and fixed the problem. Now we talk about everything and anything, and that makes me feel refreshed.
I drink vitamins and protein shakes and water and green tea to keep me going through the day and combined it with a good workout, you’ve got yourself an energy bomb for a whole day! You are motivated, you happy, you moving and doing things with a smile! :))))
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?