read my favorite book
call my close people
go for a walk
take a hot shower
sing many favorite songs (karaoke)
dance a little bit
go to bed early ;>
I don’t waste my time watching a movie or playing games just to feel better. That was an addiction I quit long time ago, and I feel much better without them.
Sometimes I talk it out with my wife. In the beginning it was hard to have a conversation with her. I looked for the inner reasons and fixed the problem. Now we talk about everything and anything, and that makes me feel refreshed.
I drink vitamins and protein shakes and water and green tea to keep me going through the day and combined it with a good workout, you’ve got yourself an energy bomb for a whole day! You are motivated, you happy, you moving and doing things with a smile! :))))
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.