– This is probably unorthodox, but sometimes you just gotta do the thing and complain dramatically as you start out! Like dang it I really don’t want to go but look at me go anyway! Get it out of your system as you drag yourself to the car and then you’re on your way
•Think about the Fitness Goals you want to Achieve.
•Think about benifits if you go gym and workout and the consequences that you will face if you don't Workout.
If the issue is that you do want to go but just need to get motivated, I always ALWAYS motivate myself by reminding myself a few things: 1) I’m going to feel so good after I get a workout in; mentally clear and much happier, 2) I’m worth it to myself and this is the designated time I’m purposefully taking to just spend solely on me and my mental and physical well being, 3) I’m going to feel so good and proud of myself that I even though I really didn’t want to, I pushed through and went and I don’t regret it.
Lastly, sometimes I can subconsciously have an all or nothing attitude towards exercising which has been self-sabotaging! I have learned that it doesn’t have to be 30+ minutes or nothing! Some days, all you can give is 8 minutes or 10 minutes and that is still good! It doesn’t have to be an hour workout or nothing. Be easy on yourself.
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?