– This is probably unorthodox, but sometimes you just gotta do the thing and complain dramatically as you start out! Like dang it I really don’t want to go but look at me go anyway! Get it out of your system as you drag yourself to the car and then you’re on your way
•Think about the Fitness Goals you want to Achieve.
•Think about benifits if you go gym and workout and the consequences that you will face if you don't Workout.
If the issue is that you do want to go but just need to get motivated, I always ALWAYS motivate myself by reminding myself a few things: 1) I’m going to feel so good after I get a workout in; mentally clear and much happier, 2) I’m worth it to myself and this is the designated time I’m purposefully taking to just spend solely on me and my mental and physical well being, 3) I’m going to feel so good and proud of myself that I even though I really didn’t want to, I pushed through and went and I don’t regret it.
Lastly, sometimes I can subconsciously have an all or nothing attitude towards exercising which has been self-sabotaging! I have learned that it doesn’t have to be 30+ minutes or nothing! Some days, all you can give is 8 minutes or 10 minutes and that is still good! It doesn’t have to be an hour workout or nothing. Be easy on yourself.
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?