I usually set an alarm but if I sleep through that, my mom usually wakes me up by yelling. So I guess my mom's yelling gets me out of bed the easiest.
Having motivation do to do something or looking forward to something specific that day. Being reminded that I need to make the best out of today
Everyone has different routes and roads to reach the same destination. But, let me share so the ones in the same route, possibly, will get very inspired. Wake up in the middle of the night to reflect yourself and your purpose. Gradually, start visualizing on how you want your day to glow like. You can also say some affirmations that tell how you want your life to go on. This will help your mind to prepare for your day once you wake up. Another way to achieve this is through creating daily timetables. Normally, when you have school or work, you get up as you know the timetable for each day, you have prepared your mind to get up and settle ready. Either way will help, believe in yourself.
I love early mornings, I love starting my day early and on good vibes, the problem is I take too much time to enjoy that I don't end up doing any actual work
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?