Howdy! For me my go to workout is taking my dog for a run. Though it can be difficult to motivate myself to workout, knowing I am helping my furry friend out helps me stay motivated to keep going!
There's an app called finch with quick and easy workouts, such as one minute couch exercise. Things like this might be on social media's aswell, such as YouTube. Quick stretches and things like that are also useful. Just go with the flow! Hope this helped 🙂
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?