I personally believe to start it out slow and then move up from that, the first day you could do a few jumping jacks and maybe a lap of your block, then just work yourself up from there
Don’t immediately give up because you’re tired. You have to keep going, keep pushing. It doesn’t have to be a chore, exercise can be fun!
Don’t give up and keep going because you will always accomplish whatever your set our to do if you push and push and push
Not to feel scared that people can see you working out, be happy thatr they are taking your advise and exersizing like they should!!
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?