I personally believe to start it out slow and then move up from that, the first day you could do a few jumping jacks and maybe a lap of your block, then just work yourself up from there
Don’t immediately give up because you’re tired. You have to keep going, keep pushing. It doesn’t have to be a chore, exercise can be fun!
Don’t give up and keep going because you will always accomplish whatever your set our to do if you push and push and push
Not to feel scared that people can see you working out, be happy thatr they are taking your advise and exersizing like they should!!
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?