I would start by breathing. Three deep breathes to calm you down and make you focus. Then you will have a clearer mind. You then need to consider your tasks, what’s urgent and what can wait. You also need to consider the time you have. Anytime you feel overwhelmed – just breathe
Try to make everything ready the evening before. That way you win some time in the morning. Make sure you have a planning so you don't forget to do some things. If you want to do some relaxation exercises, you can do this when you go to the toilet. Just take a few deep breaths.
Reward yourself at the end of the day! Whether that be exercising, cooking a meal, or simply reading a chapter of a book before bed, pick something that you can look forward to for the rest of the day.
Best you can do is start your day with a healthy breakfast and 10-15 min of meditation to clear your mind. Then create a list of all the things you have to do at work and sort it, most important tasks first. Try to set an approximate time for each task, and focus on them following the schedule. Celebrate at the end of the day all accomplishments, you did a great job for sure!
Take some minutes in between work to stretch, remember to drink water, and still think positively of the smallest achievements.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?