I would start by breathing. Three deep breathes to calm you down and make you focus. Then you will have a clearer mind. You then need to consider your tasks, what’s urgent and what can wait. You also need to consider the time you have. Anytime you feel overwhelmed – just breathe
Try to make everything ready the evening before. That way you win some time in the morning. Make sure you have a planning so you don't forget to do some things. If you want to do some relaxation exercises, you can do this when you go to the toilet. Just take a few deep breaths.
Reward yourself at the end of the day! Whether that be exercising, cooking a meal, or simply reading a chapter of a book before bed, pick something that you can look forward to for the rest of the day.
Best you can do is start your day with a healthy breakfast and 10-15 min of meditation to clear your mind. Then create a list of all the things you have to do at work and sort it, most important tasks first. Try to set an approximate time for each task, and focus on them following the schedule. Celebrate at the end of the day all accomplishments, you did a great job for sure!
Take some minutes in between work to stretch, remember to drink water, and still think positively of the smallest achievements.
- What is your favourite exercise?
- How do you get yourself to stick to your routine when your schedule is altered?
- What are the best exercises that you can do from home and take up minimal space?
- What are some more exercises to activate the core?
- What’s your go-to workout when you have 10 minutes?
- How do you get through depression?
- What is the lowest barrier form of exercise or activity that gets you moving on days when you feel too tense, too busy, or inversely too lazy to break a sweat?
- What are your at-home essentials for working out?
- What changes did you make in your diet to support your exercise routine?
- I recently tore the meniscus in both knees and it cut out my entire exercise routine. I can’t stand, walk, or bend my knees more than slightly. What can I do for exercise?