Workout: crunches, flutter kicks, plank, squats.
Child’s pose to rest.
I also enjoy dancing and long walks.
It’s important to workout but it’s more important to let your body breathe. This combination has helped me maintain that balance.
Yoga-twice a week
Weight training – twice a week
HIIT- twice a week
Swimming-once a week.
I normally do some Yoga poses, walking, and do Jump rope with my Nintendo.
Long walk through the park or to the bakery
Yoga with a YouTube tutorial
Dancing freely on a few nice songs
Underarm tricep curls
Pronated bicep curls
Others I don't remember the names
I do many exercises.But the most helpful one is this: (go on youtube)
10 MIN FULL BODY WORKOUT/A KPOP IDOL BODY SHAPE/FAT LOSS AT HOME/NO EQUIPMENT.
BY SHIRLYN KIM
this is so helpful.I also now some exercises about jawline,heart shaped lips,fox eyes workout etccc
I really hope i helped you!Belive in yourself is the best opinion ❤You can do it bestie reply if you want to know about any other exercises.
BYE LOVE LOVE LOVE FROM ME🤩😘😘
In case my day is realy packed i do the one minute get moving.
Y ahora por Fabulous que es siempre en las mañanas unos 8 min y ya
Me ayuda a sentir que no es una gran carga, me hace sentir bien, que logré hacer ejercicio y no me siento tan adolorida
I would like to start doing my physical therapy exercises more consistently. I only have shoulders so far, but I can look into Dan and Dave or whomever Uncle Phil recommended.
I started with my max effort PushUps and do double that in SitUps. I then progressively add more each week and add more sets etc
And I've been starting therefore I'm now doing the 1st day(easiest) in full body 7×4 challenge
Playing and walking the dog as well.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to