I’ve developed a stretching routine I like over a course of a few months. What I did was watch beginner or intermediate yoga videos to see what moves I liked. Those moves that felt good, but weren’t too tough stuck with me. First I would look at why you’re stretching. I’m stretching to improve flexibility, so my stretches revolve around that. Then, I looked at what I need to most work on. My arms or flexible, but my legs aren’t, so most of my stretched revolve around my legs. Maybe you experience back pain, so searching for stretches to improve your back health would be beneficial. Maybe you just want to stretch in the morning to wake up a bit. In that case you’re routine may only last a few minutes, which is totally fine! I stretch for around 15-20 minutes in the morning, as it’s more of a full yoga routine. I also do my routine on my bed or the floor, sense most of it is on the ground. Then I get up, go to wash up and do a few standing stretching in the bathroom. It may take some time to find moves you like, but don’t get discouraged! Definitely try out some yoga and stretching videos. A lot of my stretches are actually what I used to do in middle school gym class lol!
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?