Recently I’ve been doing walks since the weather is good and on other days yoga. I do yoga twice a week and walks the other days.
I don’t really do any specific ones, but I do the madfit workouts on youtube. i love to do the dancing ones, especially to taylor swift! they are so much fun and you really get a good workout in. i honestly kinda enjoy them, and this is coming from someone who doesn’t like to work out lol.
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?