I would like to start off by saying that I commend your efforts. I suffer from the same symptoms and I know how daunting it can be to find that balance between healthy exercise and over-exertion. I found it felt good to me to go swimming, it doesn’t impact your joints and the intensity is totally up to you. I also like to do yoga, stretching, tai chi, hoolahooping and dance, something that works the whole body and is fun! Experiment and find what feels good to you. I also found that it helped to take magnesium or do Epsom salt baths after rigorous sessions, and be sure to get my vitamins, as nutrition really helps the body repair/rebuild frayed muscle tissue!
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.