- How do you enjoy and break through the physical discomfort of heavy exercise? I.e. running ]out of breath.
- Exercise also needs to be accompanied by healthy eating habits. What do you think I can do to ensure I’m eating healthy?
- Have you found the running plan on Fabulous useful. If so in what way?
- How do I gain weigth? (Muscles of course)
- I was wondering if you had any good detox water recipes and if you know how to build your core strength via planking? Your response would be much appreciated.
I would like to start off by saying that I commend your efforts. I suffer from the same symptoms and I know how daunting it can be to find that balance between healthy exercise and over-exertion. I found it felt good to me to go swimming, it doesn’t impact your joints and the intensity is totally up to you. I also like to do yoga, stretching, tai chi, hoolahooping and dance, something that works the whole body and is fun! Experiment and find what feels good to you. I also found that it helped to take magnesium or do Epsom salt baths after rigorous sessions, and be sure to get my vitamins, as nutrition really helps the body repair/rebuild frayed muscle tissue!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?