I love weightlifting and biking. Two exercises I hadnt do much of until much later in life. Try something new , you might just love it.
Weather in the Seattle Area is iffy but I generally go on hikes and walks when the weather is nice. Indoors for pretty much ally strength fitness.
I am not a gymming person yet. I'm trying to be but since I'm shy to do it because I don't like how I look, I prefer indoor exercises.
I like to go outside for exercise. My favourite things to do are go to the nearest park and play baseball, basketball, ride my bike, take my dog for a walk or skateboard. I live somewhere where it snows throughout winter, so during times when I can’t do those activities, I like to dance in my basement. Sometimes I just play some music and freestyle or sometimes I follow routines online. I like dancing because it helps me express my emotions and it helps me with what I’m going through.
I like at-home workouts better because we are in a pandemic and it's for us to go to the gym. The gym is open but they cannot have multiple people inside. At-home workouts, you can be who you are nobody is going to judge you, you dance and go in a walk.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to