I usually do a little yoga session from about 10 to 20 mins. I work on the part of the body that I feel needs more care in that moment. Sometimes I feel I would need something more energetic.
I like to walk. I walk my son to school every morning, then come home do a little yoga and housework while im dancing around, then i walj down to woolies and home at least once a day.
I often exercise for just about 1 minute doing 5 push-ups, 5 ab-crunches and 5 squats every morning. It might sound small but this is where I want to begin. Overtime I will give myself a greater challenge but as of right now I feel like it’s enough as I can easily implement it into my morning routine.
I try and move in the morning and at night depending on what my schedule is for the day depends on how much time there is. At least once of those times I go for a short jog around the block with my dog and the other one of those times is my nice long fast-paced walk
Hello firstly thanks for the question, now I like to exercise for around 1-2 hours a day of exercises like push ups, pull ups, squats, curls, over head press, calf raises, sit ups, and hanging leg raises.
I'm starting small with 8 mins of compulsory yoga every day and then when I have time, 30 mins of fast paced walking, not quite a power walk. I mostly have time 4 days a week
I do stretching for 10 mins and dance workout for 30 mins. I do dance workout because it engages more than regular exercise and you can dance on your own playlist also👍
i generally don’t do heavy exercises. my daily exercise would be speed walking for either 30minutes or an hour. i do heavier exercises maybe once a week for 15-30 minutes. i have an app which i refer to for the types of exercises. it’s called “30 day workout”.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?