In the morning I do some stretches and after that, I dance while I'm preparing my breakfast. For more intense workouts I go for some HIIT or I find some abs workouts online and follow them.
I love yoga and running because I can do them from home. Makes it easier for me to keep a routine and easier to do even when I have low energy and don't feel like it. I also love Jazzercise because it's a great cardio and strength workout, and is loads of fun. It's like a blend of dancing and excercising… I often find myself singing along!
I'm not a fan of push ups and because I'm not a fan I know that whenever I feel the need to challenge myself physically my go to would be push up. Because it makes me the most uncomfortable.
I like swimming, yoga user to do cross country running which is not my favorite. I'd rather do an aerobic workout or take both or dancing
Walking is amazing for working your brain as well as staying fit.
For a more intense workout I enjoy Tabata. It really gets the blood pumping.
I really love yoga and pilates – they provide more to me than just physical activity. On my days off, I like to hike at state/national parks.
I love walking. It's simple, but effective. It's free, can be done anywhere, and is proven to improve both physical and mental health. At the height of the most stressful times in my life, a long brisk walk is the only way to clear my head.
A Cat In The Atti C N.
I personally like things like the candlestick pose in yoga! I guess yoga would be my favorite type of exercising. I don’t even know if it’s considered exercising though… oh well!
Klaus Peter Z.
I prefer cycling and playing badminton. For me, I could relax my mind and watch the beautiful sceneries when cycling. I often take the time for self reflection and appreciate what I have. I spend time with my neighbours and friends playing badminton, and I especially love it when we threw the shuttlecocks so high that it's so hard to catch it.
Yoga, pilates, walking, low impact yet effective challenges. I am starting to enjoy challenging my body to get to the next level.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.