Actually I don't really "workout", I just need to walk to school everyday 30mn walk , or it's just dancing to bts songs for 15 mins til I get tired
Since i work from home now i have a 3 yr old that likes to sing and dance so i get it that way lol she doesn't realize she is exercising 😂
Then I won't necessarily do a workout I will stretch and walk about 2/3 just to get my heart pumping and that cab be that
Floor workouts allow me to stretch, add in some yoga and do minor leg workouts without stressing over the normal "leg day" rituals; especially when I don't want to go to the gym.
Sometimes I'll just take a 10 min walk. Asking someone to come with you sometimes ends up making the walk longer. Any exercise counts!
I don’t exercise in the morning since I have things that need to get done so I usually workout at night and since I take a nap or just relax in the evening I usually have energy
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?