Well, Fabalous tell you to exercise every morning. This will make you stronger. But Fabalous is for more that just I look good. It’s mainly for I feel great and I am mentally well.
working out to assert your "dominance" will never be sustainable and you won't achieve your shredding cheese body. the best thing to do is to work out to feel good which will be the biggest motivating factor for working out otherwise your progress will fall off. however, the best way to get shredded is to up your protein intake and work out first thing in the morning in a fasted or near fasted state (ie before breakfast or after something small like a slice of toast) and then consume protein straight after working out. working out in a fasted state will aid you in burning fat and protein straight after will be beneficial for muscle growth and development as well as muscle repair after a work out
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?