I do my exercise habit alone, because I usually wake up early or I am the only person who has some perseverance. This doesn't make me to give up on a habit and not do it. I like Fabulous App because it gives you the platform to do some achievements in a game where the main character is you.
I mostly do it by myself and I really enjoy it but I love exercising with my friends too and it gives you more motivation.
Once upon a time I exercised every day before I went to school, I exercised with friends and family. I don’t have anyone to exercise with now, everyone is either to busy and want me to do things on their time that has nothing to do with Excercise so to answer your question I try to exercise by myself and I’m having a very hard time with motivation.
By myself. I feel insecure when others watch me workout, but if having a partner is what you need to stay motivated, go for it.
I exercise by myself and at home. I like the feeling of pushing myself without the influences of other people around me. I get to pace myself better and I don't feel pressured to overwork if I were to see other people surpass my limits.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?