Before lockdown I used to like working up a sweat. Or until I felt the endorphins hit me! The best natural high!
I also change between yoga and body weight exercises
Still, I try to squeeze a longer workout in the evening, but I can go about my day calmer knowing I already did at least something, so every other evening exercise I do because I want to, not thinking I NEED or HAVE TO exercise.
( I have a Google Home routine that blasts workout music for ten minutes and starts a ten minute timer. When it works, it's great! )
I'm holding that steady until i get a good long streak.
Once I've really proven to myself that i can and will keep it up, I'm going to buy an elliptical trainer, because I know I can go half an hour on one without getting bored if I have the right kind of music at the right tempo in my ears.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?