I do short but effective excersises by Pamela Reif. My moruning routine is usally about 20 min. I do 8 min of whole body stretch out and then cardio or strength, it depends on my mood. I definitly recommend doing smaller routines in the morning so that you dont tire yourself, there is a whole day ahead of you. 🙂 But, if you prefer longer workouts, do whatever makes you feel good and happy
It depends on my daily mood. Usually it will be around 30-40 minutes and some days i will do more. I love doing morning workout. It recharges the body for the entire day
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?