I do short but effective excersises by Pamela Reif. My moruning routine is usally about 20 min. I do 8 min of whole body stretch out and then cardio or strength, it depends on my mood. I definitly recommend doing smaller routines in the morning so that you dont tire yourself, there is a whole day ahead of you. 🙂 But, if you prefer longer workouts, do whatever makes you feel good and happy
It depends on my daily mood. Usually it will be around 30-40 minutes and some days i will do more. I love doing morning workout. It recharges the body for the entire day
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?