And I get a reward for exercising, and I start with light exercise.
I have a friend who sometimes exercises with me and holds me accountable. Having a friend who makes you do things is a great way to make yourself do anything really!
Some days I do read for hours at a time, especially if it's a good book. But as my life has gotten busier I've gotten into the habit of reading on any down time. That's while traveling, eating lunch, waiting for something or any time I'd probably end up scrolling through social media.
Not that online stuff doesn't count. Books aren't the only way. Blogs, articles, online fanfic and even video games can count as reading. If you think of reading as only one format it can be a lot harder to find time.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?