I enjoy going through a quick circuit of some main full body workouts. Some example are squats, bulgarian squats, push-up, planks, crunches, oblique toe touches, sit-ups, etc. Just doing these short timed exercises makes me feel accomplished, and I think it will do the same for you!
Yoga! Normally I just mix and match poses depending on how my body feels but there are also a lot of great short videos on YouTube etc.
C Me Z.
My favorite one is stretching for 2 minutes, 30 jumping jacks, 20 body squats, 10 push ups, 20 lounges, a 1 minute plank and then finish with 30 more jumping jacks
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?