I’ve been working on waking up at a consistent time every day. I wake up at 6:30 every morning and basically force myself out of bed. If I wake up late on accident or I have plans earlier in the morning, I’ll try to just do one minute of exercise or even park farther away from my job, the store, my friend’s apartment, etc. Just because I’m not breaking a sweat, doesn’t mean I’m not getting exercise. And something is better than nothing.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?