Skip all those excercises and start doing soorya namaskara! By doing soorya namaskara, you excercise every single muscle of your body, when done properly wih breathing and correct posture.
Other suggestions include doing pushups, pull-ups, jumping jacks, 7 min complete run, crunches etc.
That's all body parts, resistance, flexibility. Core is key for strength & endurance but definitely not exclusively.
I do the following, among others:
7 minute Scientific Workout & 7 minute Advanced Scientific Workout are HIITs that work all parts & are both Cardio & some resistance.
Bobby Maximus' Ladder HIIT ("Gym Breaker no Equipment Workout") is classic exercises repackaged but very effective.
All of these are high intensity, short time, very complete & effective.
Go for it!
Less weight, rep cycles as quick as is safe for the type of exercise and your own mobility and grip. 20 second breaks in between each sequence.
I strongly recommend starting with a spotter for even very light weights, to be sure your grip and movements near the head are done safely. This is NOT the place to risk dropping a weight on your face (it can happen 😱😱😱).
Use your electronics (phone, tablet, or even a mirror) to be sure you’re holding posture as best you can. You can track your form progress
That way, too. HTH!
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?