- I have trouble focusing. Do you have suggestions for ways to keep me focused and on track?
- What exercise do you do?
- Why should we exercise in the morning and night?
- How do you motivate yourself to start exercising? To get out of bed or to stop what you are doing at the time?
- What’s the best time for you to exercise? In the morning, the afternoon or at night?
Less weight, rep cycles as quick as is safe for the type of exercise and your own mobility and grip. 20 second breaks in between each sequence.
I strongly recommend starting with a spotter for even very light weights, to be sure your grip and movements near the head are done safely. This is NOT the place to risk dropping a weight on your face (it can happen 😱😱😱).
Use your electronics (phone, tablet, or even a mirror) to be sure you’re holding posture as best you can. You can track your form progress
That way, too. HTH!
That's all body parts, resistance, flexibility. Core is key for strength & endurance but definitely not exclusively.
I do the following, among others:
7 minute Scientific Workout & 7 minute Advanced Scientific Workout are HIITs that work all parts & are both Cardio & some resistance.
Bobby Maximus' Ladder HIIT ("Gym Breaker no Equipment Workout") is classic exercises repackaged but very effective.
All of these are high intensity, short time, very complete & effective.
Go for it!
Skip all those excercises and start doing soorya namaskara! By doing soorya namaskara, you excercise every single muscle of your body, when done properly wih breathing and correct posture.
Other suggestions include doing pushups, pull-ups, jumping jacks, 7 min complete run, crunches etc.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?