Skip all those excercises and start doing soorya namaskara! By doing soorya namaskara, you excercise every single muscle of your body, when done properly wih breathing and correct posture.
Other suggestions include doing pushups, pull-ups, jumping jacks, 7 min complete run, crunches etc.
That's all body parts, resistance, flexibility. Core is key for strength & endurance but definitely not exclusively.
I do the following, among others:
7 minute Scientific Workout & 7 minute Advanced Scientific Workout are HIITs that work all parts & are both Cardio & some resistance.
Bobby Maximus' Ladder HIIT ("Gym Breaker no Equipment Workout") is classic exercises repackaged but very effective.
All of these are high intensity, short time, very complete & effective.
Go for it!
Less weight, rep cycles as quick as is safe for the type of exercise and your own mobility and grip. 20 second breaks in between each sequence.
I strongly recommend starting with a spotter for even very light weights, to be sure your grip and movements near the head are done safely. This is NOT the place to risk dropping a weight on your face (it can happen 😱😱😱).
Use your electronics (phone, tablet, or even a mirror) to be sure you’re holding posture as best you can. You can track your form progress
That way, too. HTH!
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?