i personally like doing streches in the evening to unwind and fall asleep easiest and then wake without back and shoulder pain the next morning
I'd say mornings. I usually feel better in the morning. During the day, my energy decreases very rapidly, so it is easier for me to make an excuse not to exercise.
I do both in the morning and in the evening, but if you don't have much time in the morning you can meditate for 5 minutes and do sports in the evening.
I personally prefer evening to exercise, because you have done so much work and you just need to let your body rewind, by doing exercise it makes your body nice and healthy and you feel a lot more refreshed.
Well, For Me Personally, I Prefer Morning Exercise. Get Up Early! Do A Workout! It Always Makes Me Feel Great In The Morning.
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?