i personally like doing streches in the evening to unwind and fall asleep easiest and then wake without back and shoulder pain the next morning
I'd say mornings. I usually feel better in the morning. During the day, my energy decreases very rapidly, so it is easier for me to make an excuse not to exercise.
I do both in the morning and in the evening, but if you don't have much time in the morning you can meditate for 5 minutes and do sports in the evening.
I personally prefer evening to exercise, because you have done so much work and you just need to let your body rewind, by doing exercise it makes your body nice and healthy and you feel a lot more refreshed.
Well, For Me Personally, I Prefer Morning Exercise. Get Up Early! Do A Workout! It Always Makes Me Feel Great In The Morning.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?