If I'm in a rush I stretch for 20 secs in different variations for a total of 5 minutes. Keeping your body flexible and doing something is better than doing nothing. I like to focus on keeping a routine. I can increase the intensity whenever I find the time.
Usually when I'm in a rush its usually because I need to get to work. In that case, i do not take a taxi to get to the bus stop. I instead take a walk. Grab a bottle of water, an apple and some mixed nuts. That way I'm getting my morning started right, I have the water for my first routine, apple and nuts as breakfast for my second and my third routine would be in progress on route to the bus stop. Simple, quick, easy and effective.
When I’m in a rush I think “What kind of exercise will I benefit more from today?” and take a few seconds to listen to my body before I decide which areas need to be exercised for a bit. If you trust what your body tells you (look for tension, discomfort or pain in any areas) you’ll find out which exercise will fit your day better and then just try to pick a few sets of might help you the most. If you’re feeling overall healthy then just opt for 10 or 15 minutes of cardio or yoga
If I'm in a serious rush, most of the time, I recommend waking up early in the first place. But if you are, try doing squats while brushing your teeth (for real, that saves time!) Or doing a short wallsit.
A walk is always a good rush exercise, plus you can add some arm circles while you do it or throw some punches, you can also get some high knees while doing it
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to