If I'm in a rush I stretch for 20 secs in different variations for a total of 5 minutes. Keeping your body flexible and doing something is better than doing nothing. I like to focus on keeping a routine. I can increase the intensity whenever I find the time.
Usually when I'm in a rush its usually because I need to get to work. In that case, i do not take a taxi to get to the bus stop. I instead take a walk. Grab a bottle of water, an apple and some mixed nuts. That way I'm getting my morning started right, I have the water for my first routine, apple and nuts as breakfast for my second and my third routine would be in progress on route to the bus stop. Simple, quick, easy and effective.
When I’m in a rush I think “What kind of exercise will I benefit more from today?” and take a few seconds to listen to my body before I decide which areas need to be exercised for a bit. If you trust what your body tells you (look for tension, discomfort or pain in any areas) you’ll find out which exercise will fit your day better and then just try to pick a few sets of might help you the most. If you’re feeling overall healthy then just opt for 10 or 15 minutes of cardio or yoga
If I'm in a serious rush, most of the time, I recommend waking up early in the first place. But if you are, try doing squats while brushing your teeth (for real, that saves time!) Or doing a short wallsit.
A walk is always a good rush exercise, plus you can add some arm circles while you do it or throw some punches, you can also get some high knees while doing it
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?