You can excercise by writing your feelings/Emotions on parchment and think as it if you are reflecting as you always look deep into the mirror to find you positive self. Or you can motivate yourself to do some meditation.
It's a very difficult situation… I would search for low impact workout or I would go to a specilistic gym that will tailor the workout on my needs
That is a huge challenge! Ideally you would want to talk to a physical therapist for options. There may be seated exercises you could do with a resistance band. Or, if you can use small hand and ankle weights, you might even be able to switch back and forth quickly on some light strength training to get your heart up enough for a cardio workout. For super safe range of motion type exercises, try searching for Feldenkrais videos.
Simple tasks and exercises can do great works. Start with something small an move forward. The most important part is to make that a habit you do every day.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.