You can excercise by writing your feelings/Emotions on parchment and think as it if you are reflecting as you always look deep into the mirror to find you positive self. Or you can motivate yourself to do some meditation.
It's a very difficult situation… I would search for low impact workout or I would go to a specilistic gym that will tailor the workout on my needs
That is a huge challenge! Ideally you would want to talk to a physical therapist for options. There may be seated exercises you could do with a resistance band. Or, if you can use small hand and ankle weights, you might even be able to switch back and forth quickly on some light strength training to get your heart up enough for a cardio workout. For super safe range of motion type exercises, try searching for Feldenkrais videos.
Simple tasks and exercises can do great works. Start with something small an move forward. The most important part is to make that a habit you do every day.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?