Because if I skip that day and it happens again and again, that will definitely kill the whole routine, and then I will truly feel guilty.
Once you give in to the ease of haf meassures it becomes part of your routine and slowly you cut out all but a few of the workouts that suit you.
Take it from me. Skipping these steps because of lack of will or pure desire to take less time can be catastrophic to the foundation you're building.
I started my morning workout of
50 High Knees
15 Knee to elbo Plank Pushups
50 side to side ski hops
25 walking Lunges
Into one of 3 core workouts until I could hardly take it.
I stopped one day at Lunges and skipped to Core workout. The next day i decided for a morning workout it would be fine if I just did the first 3 and core.
After less than 2 weeks i did almost only 15 Pushups a day justifying it by I wanted to get better at them before moving on.
It is a cancerous thing to take small cuts. As that it self becomes a habbit. The feel good of knowing you have less to do in the morning.
So good luck and just stick to it. I hope this story scares you straight.
Extinction Bursts are where old habits, such as avoidance and procrastination, make one final try to reinforce their place in your life. It often feels especially hard to avoid, and it can be demoralizing because it happens in the last stages of habit re-forming.
I'd say just remember why what you're avoiding is good for you. Remember all the times you've celebrated in the past, and gently motivate yourself to finish the whole routine.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?