I hate soccer and I dont wanna play it even for once. This is not my type. I just hate it so much it makes me sick when I think about it. I'd rather walking.
If course! It is annoying that Fabulous is not very flexible about when habits are done (different times on different days of the week, for example). On days when you know you'll do soccer practice later, just do a quick 3 jumping jacks or squats or something in order to check off the habit.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?