I had to investigate what IPF means. Do you have a friend that would call you in the morning to make you accountable? Would that work for you?
From the experience of the interaction between me and my mom, I noticed that if there is someone who is very care for you and would love to remind you every day. This rehab exercise will become top priority of yours. Because you know you’re not only doing this for yourself, you’re also doing for someone loves you very much.
Ram N Q.
The COVID-19 has changed many aspects of our social live and daily routine, ¿how is Fabulous helping you to adapt to this changes?
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?