I had to investigate what IPF means. Do you have a friend that would call you in the morning to make you accountable? Would that work for you?
From the experience of the interaction between me and my mom, I noticed that if there is someone who is very care for you and would love to remind you every day. This rehab exercise will become top priority of yours. Because you know you’re not only doing this for yourself, you’re also doing for someone loves you very much.
Ram N Q.
The COVID-19 has changed many aspects of our social live and daily routine, ¿how is Fabulous helping you to adapt to this changes?
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to