My morning exercise is DVD based, either hip hop abs by Shaun t and or Jillian Michael's body revolution.
While walking I like to listen to podcasts or audiobooks.
Hope this helps!
When you shop for groceries, you will walk at least 0.25 Miles distance gathering AND pushing a cart. That’s exercise!
Congrats, you’ve just conquered your first Goal!
Mornings I do up to 10 mins, and the longer ones are around 30 mins now
Soon I want to go back to running too
simple 10 min yoga, today i went to the park and tried running, so i stayed there one hour 🙂 depends upon a day
Walk/run for about half an hour. Building it up gradually
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?