My morning exercise is DVD based, either hip hop abs by Shaun t and or Jillian Michael's body revolution.
While walking I like to listen to podcasts or audiobooks.
Hope this helps!
When you shop for groceries, you will walk at least 0.25 Miles distance gathering AND pushing a cart. That’s exercise!
Congrats, you’ve just conquered your first Goal!
Mornings I do up to 10 mins, and the longer ones are around 30 mins now
Soon I want to go back to running too
simple 10 min yoga, today i went to the park and tried running, so i stayed there one hour 🙂 depends upon a day
Walk/run for about half an hour. Building it up gradually
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?