My morning exercise is DVD based, either hip hop abs by Shaun t and or Jillian Michael's body revolution.
While walking I like to listen to podcasts or audiobooks.
Hope this helps!
When you shop for groceries, you will walk at least 0.25 Miles distance gathering AND pushing a cart. That’s exercise!
Congrats, you’ve just conquered your first Goal!
Mornings I do up to 10 mins, and the longer ones are around 30 mins now
Soon I want to go back to running too
simple 10 min yoga, today i went to the park and tried running, so i stayed there one hour 🙂 depends upon a day
Walk/run for about half an hour. Building it up gradually
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.