My morning exercise is DVD based, either hip hop abs by Shaun t and or Jillian Michael's body revolution.
While walking I like to listen to podcasts or audiobooks.
Hope this helps!
When you shop for groceries, you will walk at least 0.25 Miles distance gathering AND pushing a cart. That’s exercise!
Congrats, you’ve just conquered your first Goal!
Mornings I do up to 10 mins, and the longer ones are around 30 mins now
Soon I want to go back to running too
simple 10 min yoga, today i went to the park and tried running, so i stayed there one hour 🙂 depends upon a day
Walk/run for about half an hour. Building it up gradually
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?