I do yoga, so I just stay in my pyjamas. By the time I’m done, my mind and body both feel awake and ready for breakfast. It’s a really nice way to start the day 🙂
I also like walking in the afternoons to shake off any fatigue I feel after work – easier said than done in winter, but I still make an effort to do it because I just feel so much better when I do.
I keep both sessions short so they stay achievable (15-20 minutes) with longer sessions (up to an hour or so) when I can.
I find exercising first thing in the morning also increases my overall daily activity level, as I hypothesize my brain has now formed the “positive connection” of exercise and feeling energised and awake.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.