- What is your go to routine that is easy to get used to and do first thing in the morning?
- I’m not sure but does it really make a big difference when one exercises?
- If you don’t like exercising alone what do you do to compensate that besides seeking others if you don’t have others to exercise with?
- What exercises do you find best for days when you don’t have time?
- I don’t have the motivation or time to exercise and lift heavy at home every day. I don’t know what to do now because if I don’t train then I’m not happy. It is a goal for me to put in work.
I do yoga, so I just stay in my pyjamas. By the time I’m done, my mind and body both feel awake and ready for breakfast. It’s a really nice way to start the day 🙂
I also like walking in the afternoons to shake off any fatigue I feel after work – easier said than done in winter, but I still make an effort to do it because I just feel so much better when I do.
I keep both sessions short so they stay achievable (15-20 minutes) with longer sessions (up to an hour or so) when I can.
I find exercising first thing in the morning also increases my overall daily activity level, as I hypothesize my brain has now formed the “positive connection” of exercise and feeling energised and awake.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?