I do yoga, so I just stay in my pyjamas. By the time I’m done, my mind and body both feel awake and ready for breakfast. It’s a really nice way to start the day 🙂
I also like walking in the afternoons to shake off any fatigue I feel after work – easier said than done in winter, but I still make an effort to do it because I just feel so much better when I do.
I keep both sessions short so they stay achievable (15-20 minutes) with longer sessions (up to an hour or so) when I can.
I find exercising first thing in the morning also increases my overall daily activity level, as I hypothesize my brain has now formed the “positive connection” of exercise and feeling energised and awake.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴