I do yoga, so I just stay in my pyjamas. By the time I’m done, my mind and body both feel awake and ready for breakfast. It’s a really nice way to start the day 🙂
I also like walking in the afternoons to shake off any fatigue I feel after work – easier said than done in winter, but I still make an effort to do it because I just feel so much better when I do.
I keep both sessions short so they stay achievable (15-20 minutes) with longer sessions (up to an hour or so) when I can.
I find exercising first thing in the morning also increases my overall daily activity level, as I hypothesize my brain has now formed the “positive connection” of exercise and feeling energised and awake.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?