The mental picture of my goal body is what also wakes me up. I do home workouts, I use apps to help me structure the kind of exercises I need to do
My weekly routine looks like this…
05:00 Pray/Bible study
06:00 Prepare the kids
07:00 Leave home for school
13:00-14:00 Read a book
19:00 Bath the kids+tuck them in 😴
20:00-22:00 House chores+ prep for school
22:00 Sleep 😴
For me it all boils down to commitment and dedication to your set goals. That feeling of fulfillment after achieving my goals for the day is priceless, it keeps me going
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?