Just a clean tshirt and a firm decision to do it is enough. I found that having all kinds of equipment could be a way to avoid exercise as we often don't have the equipment at home.
Usually my bed, or sometimes even a floor. But, I still prefer having something on the floor, like mat for example, cause it can hurt me just being on the floor with nothing. Also, I can go sometimes outside, it's a very great thing too! Though, after all, I still and always prefer having something on the floor. I dont use any machines or weights, all I do is do some stretches for example, and usually go for a walk or run with some favorite music of mine. That's all.
Be in a room where it is not cold, have a carpet to do exercises on and put on comfortable clothes (shorts and tshirt). I keep in mind that exercise always results in more energy and so much more benefits
I use a yoga mat for my workouts and also keep a water bottle nearby to hydrate myself. I also play some workout music with my phone to motivate myself as I exercise.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?