I think of why I need to get out of the house. What'll go wrong if I stay in. I ll probably lazy around while my tasks are left unattended if I dont go out.
If I’m really tired I try to have everything planned and set out the night before.
I also remember that tired isn’t the worst way to start the day and purposely pray thankful prayers.
Part of establishing these good habits is properly preparing for them— the drinking water habit requires setting out the glass in advance, for instance. Working out is the same— you need to prepare your body by getting enough sleep.
If your body is telling you it needs more rest, give it more rest.
One caveat is if you feel tired all the time— this could point to a psychological issue (depression) or physical health issue (sleep apnea or other disordered sleeping). I really encourage you to talk to a doctor about that if so. I had undiagnosed sleep apnea for years, and now that I have treatment for it, it’s like night and day (if you’ll excuse the pun).
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?