I have started to do daily exercise in the morning that is so simple to do, I can never think of an excuse good enough to convince myself to skip. I sit at the edge of my bed, drink my water, then do some neck rolls, shoulder rolls, pump my arms at various angles, bend down and touch my toes, pedal an air bike, etc. I don’t have to do anything special in order to my morning exercise. No changing clothes, no going anywhere, no special equipment. No excuses
It varies for me honestly. Some days i take a nice brisk run. Other times a walk. But every day I like to make time for some yoga.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?