I have started to do daily exercise in the morning that is so simple to do, I can never think of an excuse good enough to convince myself to skip. I sit at the edge of my bed, drink my water, then do some neck rolls, shoulder rolls, pump my arms at various angles, bend down and touch my toes, pedal an air bike, etc. I don’t have to do anything special in order to my morning exercise. No changing clothes, no going anywhere, no special equipment. No excuses
It varies for me honestly. Some days i take a nice brisk run. Other times a walk. But every day I like to make time for some yoga.
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?