Every time you do something that you know is right, instead of something that you feel is easy, brings you closer to the A-game, to the best version of you. And you are the sole person who sets your own boundaries. You are as good as you believe yourself to be. So… Believe in yourself! I certainly believe in you. Best, Mila
Hm…personally, I let myself breathe and relax, then I go for it. If it's really bothering me, I'll plan out when is the best time to do more, or I'll start again the next day! Usually, planning it out and letting that voice slide is best.
Not my mantra, but probably the most famous line from any brand: just do it. You should be proud that you at least showed up, keep doing that and you’ll build resilience against that voice in your head.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?