Every time you do something that you know is right, instead of something that you feel is easy, brings you closer to the A-game, to the best version of you. And you are the sole person who sets your own boundaries. You are as good as you believe yourself to be. So… Believe in yourself! I certainly believe in you. Best, Mila
Hm…personally, I let myself breathe and relax, then I go for it. If it's really bothering me, I'll plan out when is the best time to do more, or I'll start again the next day! Usually, planning it out and letting that voice slide is best.
Not my mantra, but probably the most famous line from any brand: just do it. You should be proud that you at least showed up, keep doing that and you’ll build resilience against that voice in your head.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?