If you have access to a pool, swimming is wonderful. There are a lot of great cardio workouts you can do from your living room. I use an on-demand service that has a ton of options. If you have a gym membership or access to a Y, use the exercise bikes or rowing machines.
I like aqua aerobics. It’s easy on the joints. I can do lunges and lots of squats. I can even jog in the water. And I do not have to lay down at all. But I’m sore the next day so I know it’s working.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?