If you have access to a pool, swimming is wonderful. There are a lot of great cardio workouts you can do from your living room. I use an on-demand service that has a ton of options. If you have a gym membership or access to a Y, use the exercise bikes or rowing machines.
I like aqua aerobics. It’s easy on the joints. I can do lunges and lots of squats. I can even jog in the water. And I do not have to lay down at all. But I’m sore the next day so I know it’s working.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?