I like aqua aerobics. It’s easy on the joints. I can do lunges and lots of squats. I can even jog in the water. And I do not have to lay down at all. But I’m sore the next day so I know it’s working.
- Time? Should I start a formal exercise routine for 1 hour per day or just keep it to 8 mins of whatever per day?
- Should I first stretch my muscles after waking up? And what morning exercises can you recommend to do within the first 20 minutes of getting out of bed?
- Do you think you need to break a sweat to have a good workout?
- Do you exercise before or after you eat your breakfast?
- What’s your exercise routine in the morning and how long is it?
If you have access to a pool, swimming is wonderful. There are a lot of great cardio workouts you can do from your living room. I use an on-demand service that has a ton of options. If you have a gym membership or access to a Y, use the exercise bikes or rowing machines.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?