If you have access to a pool, swimming is wonderful. There are a lot of great cardio workouts you can do from your living room. I use an on-demand service that has a ton of options. If you have a gym membership or access to a Y, use the exercise bikes or rowing machines.
I like aqua aerobics. It’s easy on the joints. I can do lunges and lots of squats. I can even jog in the water. And I do not have to lay down at all. But I’m sore the next day so I know it’s working.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?