I often get a sore back and my advice is don't any intense exercise whilst it hurts but stretching and together can be so useful just search on the internet for back pain stretches and also just try to rest but don't forget to get fresh air and the next day it should feel better. Hope this helps xx
Regardless of the cause — hunching over a smartphone, sitting at a desk all day, or even injury — stretching and strengthening exercises can go a long way in your recovery.
Try stretching and simple core exercise like plank may help ease that. If you have want, you can mixed yoga and Pilates, it may reduce sore back.
If you are spending a long time sitting you should make sure the way you're sitting is correct and either rest or stretch your back because stretching helps a lot.
We can heat it with a dry towel and iron it, or observe the necessary points when sitting, or reduce the pain by lying down and massaging.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?