A fit person. I want to look better for myself and others. To show that my body is mine, that I worked for it and I'll love it eventually
I would like to be healthy in the future. I want to be able to do the things I want to do and see the places I want to see. In order to do that, I must be healthy. Not only physically, but mentally and emotionally too.
There is nothing wrong with being fat if that’s what your implying. Fat is beautiful, fat is couture (phat), you could never! You can be fit AND fat, honestly that’s my goal.
A fit person. I want to be that girl, who don't give a f*ck about others, but for her. It's just to work on myself and focus on me.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?