I'm by nature a very anxious person, tried meditation a lot but it didn't work also till this app. There's a 5 minute meditation video that helped me get into it. It all starts with the breathing for me, really focusing breathing deeply and then really 'feeling' it as my body unwinds. I don't do any profound thinking or anything, I just slow down. I dont know if they'd consider it meditating but it works for me!
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?