I'm by nature a very anxious person, tried meditation a lot but it didn't work also till this app. There's a 5 minute meditation video that helped me get into it. It all starts with the breathing for me, really focusing breathing deeply and then really 'feeling' it as my body unwinds. I don't do any profound thinking or anything, I just slow down. I dont know if they'd consider it meditating but it works for me!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?