Some of my go-tos are a bunch of pre researched YouTube videos which I've saved the links to and renamed them in my bookmarks as to what the exercise is, duration and how hard or easy it is. I have some shoulder rehab exercises I could do as an alternative. Or recently discovered yin yoga which is about extremely long stretches. I do my own version of this. Walking is another one. Bargain with yourself and go through possibilities until you find something that your brain and body goes, yeah, ok, I could do that one. Some days it might be that you can only do 5 minutes of stretches and other times you'll be energetic and up for a challenge. Make sticking to the act of moving every day whatever that means that day, the priority, without pressuring yourself to always manage the same intensity.
I find and create the best music to boost my energy and I also try different exercises to the point when I find the right one for me
and for the weather, I always keep in mind that I can switch my exercises from outdoors to indoors
I keep myself motivated with the thought that I need this change and that I don't want to let down myself
I keep my exercises fun and short for as long as I need to before switching to harder exercises
I find inspiration from social media but keep in mind that there is also so much photoshop and fake stories and everyone have their own journey so I don't compare myself to others because it would only pull me down
hope this helped you even a little bit, take care !
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?