Some of my go-tos are a bunch of pre researched YouTube videos which I've saved the links to and renamed them in my bookmarks as to what the exercise is, duration and how hard or easy it is. I have some shoulder rehab exercises I could do as an alternative. Or recently discovered yin yoga which is about extremely long stretches. I do my own version of this. Walking is another one. Bargain with yourself and go through possibilities until you find something that your brain and body goes, yeah, ok, I could do that one. Some days it might be that you can only do 5 minutes of stretches and other times you'll be energetic and up for a challenge. Make sticking to the act of moving every day whatever that means that day, the priority, without pressuring yourself to always manage the same intensity.
I find and create the best music to boost my energy and I also try different exercises to the point when I find the right one for me
and for the weather, I always keep in mind that I can switch my exercises from outdoors to indoors
I keep myself motivated with the thought that I need this change and that I don't want to let down myself
I keep my exercises fun and short for as long as I need to before switching to harder exercises
I find inspiration from social media but keep in mind that there is also so much photoshop and fake stories and everyone have their own journey so I don't compare myself to others because it would only pull me down
hope this helped you even a little bit, take care !
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to