Some of my go-tos are a bunch of pre researched YouTube videos which I've saved the links to and renamed them in my bookmarks as to what the exercise is, duration and how hard or easy it is. I have some shoulder rehab exercises I could do as an alternative. Or recently discovered yin yoga which is about extremely long stretches. I do my own version of this. Walking is another one. Bargain with yourself and go through possibilities until you find something that your brain and body goes, yeah, ok, I could do that one. Some days it might be that you can only do 5 minutes of stretches and other times you'll be energetic and up for a challenge. Make sticking to the act of moving every day whatever that means that day, the priority, without pressuring yourself to always manage the same intensity.
I find and create the best music to boost my energy and I also try different exercises to the point when I find the right one for me
and for the weather, I always keep in mind that I can switch my exercises from outdoors to indoors
I keep myself motivated with the thought that I need this change and that I don't want to let down myself
I keep my exercises fun and short for as long as I need to before switching to harder exercises
I find inspiration from social media but keep in mind that there is also so much photoshop and fake stories and everyone have their own journey so I don't compare myself to others because it would only pull me down
hope this helped you even a little bit, take care !
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?