Some of my go-tos are a bunch of pre researched YouTube videos which I've saved the links to and renamed them in my bookmarks as to what the exercise is, duration and how hard or easy it is. I have some shoulder rehab exercises I could do as an alternative. Or recently discovered yin yoga which is about extremely long stretches. I do my own version of this. Walking is another one. Bargain with yourself and go through possibilities until you find something that your brain and body goes, yeah, ok, I could do that one. Some days it might be that you can only do 5 minutes of stretches and other times you'll be energetic and up for a challenge. Make sticking to the act of moving every day whatever that means that day, the priority, without pressuring yourself to always manage the same intensity.
I find and create the best music to boost my energy and I also try different exercises to the point when I find the right one for me
and for the weather, I always keep in mind that I can switch my exercises from outdoors to indoors
I keep myself motivated with the thought that I need this change and that I don't want to let down myself
I keep my exercises fun and short for as long as I need to before switching to harder exercises
I find inspiration from social media but keep in mind that there is also so much photoshop and fake stories and everyone have their own journey so I don't compare myself to others because it would only pull me down
hope this helped you even a little bit, take care !
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?