- How do I force myself to do something when my body’s telling me to just stay in bed but I know if I do I’ll be sad all day but then I don’t enjoy exercise I’m just looking to be happy
- does anybody have any advice for using the exercise bikes at the gym? like a routine for when I’m on them? I get bored easily, so spending a long time on them isn’t really my cup of tea, and I don’t know what’s best for your body about going continuously or in intervals. thank you! x
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- What exercise is fun and doesn’t feel like work?
- What kind of exercise do you do for your legs, especially thighs?
Starting the day jogging with my dogs (ideal to think and plan the day) or training in the gym are the best way to charge not only my body but mainly my mind.
Those are set out in three Main Goals in my life: Balance; Prosperity; Abundance. So my motivation to keep on exercising forms part of one of my Balance's triptych sub-goals of 1. Physical & Health 2. Mental & Education 3. Spiritual & Ethical.
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?