I look forward to.making ✅entries. The challenge is within me & with my ownself. Each habit that I sustain gives me a feel good factor. Thank you for your encouragement.
To love it from the start to even want it, 1st of all. Secondly, to remember why you got it & are doing it. And lastly to explore it, there's so much in it that's valuable & new.
I just wanted to change myself and become better, that is how it's camed like this. This app is really inspiring and makes you feel determined. Thank you for all self-up worlds and easy to learn info)
I feel really good every day when I complete my goals. I feel happy and content with how far I've come, even if these are little things everyone can do. I feel proud of myself for the fact that I acknowledged I needed a change and found this amazing app. Every day is a more happier day knowing how far I've come and how great I feel by doing all of these things. I know I'll get through this, feeling better and greater.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴