Getting up earlier will allow more time in the morning to do other things. Otherwise, planning things out the day before Like having your clothes set out or a to-do list made before you start your morning can eliminate extra time spent on tasks.
You can jump for a hole minute or do 30 sit ups, even stay in a energetic position for the minute. Try sitting backwards to a wall with knees 90 for 30’’ Or staying on planc position. But better yet would be to wake up a little early motivated by the feeling that you are taking good care of yourself. Good luck!!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?