I would find things to do around be or do some hobby like drawing or knitting. But most of the time I would just organize and clean my work space and room. But there are times when I find myself staring at the wall doing nothing or scrolling through my devices.
You do it by incorporating something you want to do with something you need to do. For instance, If you want to exercise or move more, just take the longest route to work.
We should focus on what we have ,so i spent the that i have and gain happiness .What i have not is not matter ,but what i have is precious.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?