Then, once get going, think about how good it feels after you workout. Even if you're not "seeing" the results, you can focus on how good it makes you feel after exercise, which will motivate you to do it.
I choose different type or exercises and try them . Yoga , swim , walking and dancing . In all of them joy are mor important for me .
But my choice depends on my time , my money , my children and my ability . You have to choose your type with your joy at the moment to continue it until give your purpose !
After many days it will be fix in your daily habit .
My offer for you is dance or walking !
Step by step . 😉
Unfortunately I think this is what puts most people off sticking at it.
So if you forget or skip a day, that is fine! Don't worry about it. Just make clear for yourself why. Did you really not have the time, or were you tired? Try to see if it is something you can change, and you sure will succeed the next time 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?