Then, once get going, think about how good it feels after you workout. Even if you're not "seeing" the results, you can focus on how good it makes you feel after exercise, which will motivate you to do it.
I choose different type or exercises and try them . Yoga , swim , walking and dancing . In all of them joy are mor important for me .
But my choice depends on my time , my money , my children and my ability . You have to choose your type with your joy at the moment to continue it until give your purpose !
After many days it will be fix in your daily habit .
My offer for you is dance or walking !
Step by step . 😉
Unfortunately I think this is what puts most people off sticking at it.
So if you forget or skip a day, that is fine! Don't worry about it. Just make clear for yourself why. Did you really not have the time, or were you tired? Try to see if it is something you can change, and you sure will succeed the next time 🙂
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?