Luckily for me this app had my back. I have never been an exercise every morning person. But Fabulous has these awesome small workouts that are perfect for beginners. 5 push ups, 5 jumping Jack's, 15 seconds of high knee running and 15 seconds of celebration (the most important part)
Honestly, I’m the worst at being or even staying active outside of my own job because of how physical it is. So to help me get in that mindset while also preparing my body for the day, I chose 10 minute morning yoga exercises! It helps stretch my body and ground my mind before taking on the day.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?