1) swimming. This is good exercise for every muscle, especially around your shoulders and arms. It is very good to burn fat and it is fun. But you will need to have a swimming pool available.
2) Running. 30 minutes is a good start to run. You can alter the intensity any time you run. You can go faster or slower, run for a longer time or shorter.
3) Interval training. I suggest to google this. But it can be applied on swimming, cycling and running. It is a great way to increase physique and performance at the same time. However, it is very demanding when done correctly.
4) workouts. With enough repetitions and rests (and drinks!) You can fill half an hour. You will feel very satisfied with the feeling you get from it. Your muscles may hurt, but it is a reminder of your hard work.
Hope this helps!
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?