1) swimming. This is good exercise for every muscle, especially around your shoulders and arms. It is very good to burn fat and it is fun. But you will need to have a swimming pool available.
2) Running. 30 minutes is a good start to run. You can alter the intensity any time you run. You can go faster or slower, run for a longer time or shorter.
3) Interval training. I suggest to google this. But it can be applied on swimming, cycling and running. It is a great way to increase physique and performance at the same time. However, it is very demanding when done correctly.
4) workouts. With enough repetitions and rests (and drinks!) You can fill half an hour. You will feel very satisfied with the feeling you get from it. Your muscles may hurt, but it is a reminder of your hard work.
Hope this helps!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?