1) swimming. This is good exercise for every muscle, especially around your shoulders and arms. It is very good to burn fat and it is fun. But you will need to have a swimming pool available.
2) Running. 30 minutes is a good start to run. You can alter the intensity any time you run. You can go faster or slower, run for a longer time or shorter.
3) Interval training. I suggest to google this. But it can be applied on swimming, cycling and running. It is a great way to increase physique and performance at the same time. However, it is very demanding when done correctly.
4) workouts. With enough repetitions and rests (and drinks!) You can fill half an hour. You will feel very satisfied with the feeling you get from it. Your muscles may hurt, but it is a reminder of your hard work.
Hope this helps!
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?