Hmm okay ao what you have to do is first set an alarm and put is fat from the bed but you just listen the alarm and then you'll eventually get disturbed and you'll go and set it off then you can like just do the thing that excites you more like for me bl drama mangas so I write smothering in the sticky note and paste it near the phone so when I wake up and go turn the alarm off I'll see that then I'll pick the phone and remember to not watch it directly after waking up first open fabulous and so the morning routine then your sleep must have been gone after that enjoy the day <3
Even I'm late sleeper.. but I wake up daily at 7am at any cost, getting fresh and then watering plants covering my 20 min walk daily. It became my habit. You need to get something to do when you wake up. Small stroll, watering plants, going to shopping market because this will give you more fresh vegetables than later when you purchase. It'll turn a habit without even knowing.
Read books about mornings, see and ask what morning persons do, but most important.. Think about what you would do with some extra me-time? What i love about my mornings is that little moment that everyone is still asleep and I can do what I want. Be in silence, not being in a rush. If you have those mornings a few times you'll miss them eventually on the weekends. So before you know it that's why you wake up earlier in the mornings also in the weekends and on your vacations, just for your little me-time. It gets easier, I promise. And you'll feel more productive. But first of all, start with better sleep if you want to wake up refreshed. Good luck!
I am also not a morning person but I found that I love the morning stretches and the time for me. From the night before I am excited for that moment. So my advice is to have ine habit in the morning that brings you joy, that makes a good start of the day
The night before, think about something you’re gonna do the next day. Plan something to do tomorrow and when you wake up you’re gonna want to do this thing and wanna wake up.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to